Free Estate Planning Workshop
(Wednesday) 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Stop guessing, start planning. This workshop is for those who want to leave their loved ones with more than just their memories. While this might
Stop guessing, start planning. This workshop is for those who want to leave their loved ones with more than just their memories.
While this might not be a comforting conversation, there is so much more to estate planning than just making sure everyone gets a little piece of you (or that certain someone gets nothing – ya, we get it).
In this FREE Estate Planning Workshop, we cover multiple different areas of your plan including:
- Can I protect my “stuff” from the government, long-term care facilities, and family members? If so, how?
- What is a Trust, and how does it work?
- What’s the difference between a Revocable & Irrevocable Trust?
- How do I avoid Probate? (big word for validating your last will & testament)?
- Can/Should I give my “stuff” away and will it take years to be safe?
- What is a Power of Attorney, Living Will, and Healthcare Proxy? Which do I need?
- How can I plan for disabled beneficiaries?
- Are my IRAs safe? Do I need special planning?
- How can I avoid estate taxes? Do I need to worry about this?
- and much more!
And yes, the answers to these questions seem pretty trivial once you no longer have any need for them (aka, you’re dead), but they are extremely important if you want to keep those left behind comfortable. We know, planning for ourselves is something we all should spend more time on, but planning for the ones we love is always a priority.
This workshop is designed to help you identify what plans are right for you and your family. This is a hands-on, in-person workshop with Alexander Sherwood Keenan, Esq. A fantastic attorney who specializes in estate planning, elder law, real estate law, and business formations. Protecting your assets and your family is a top priority. This is a free, educational workshop, so you have nothing to lose. Well, unless you drop dead before it…
Space is limited and advanced registration is required. Click here to register.