Who Wants to Be A ... Fundraiser for Real Men Wear Pink
wed19oct5:30 pmwed9:00 pmWho Wants to Be A ... Fundraiser for Real Men Wear Pink
(Wednesday) 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Join your host, Andrew Mendez-Spera, for an evening of gameshow fun as you get the chance to play for fantastic prizes. Click here for
Join your host, Andrew Mendez-Spera, for an evening of gameshow fun as you get the chance to play for fantastic prizes. Click here for more info and to register.
Is that your final answer?
You’re invited to be part of history as your host, Andrew Mendez-Spera, a Real Men Wear Pink ambassador brings “Who Wants to Be A” to the Hudson Valley in an effort to raise much-needed funds for the American Cancer Society’s breast cancer initiatives.
Last year’s “Let’s Make A Deal” fundraising event was an absolute hit and raised over $2000 in a single event. This year, we’re hoping to blow that out of the water by curating even better prizes, increasing attendance, and spreading out in a whole new venue! Plus, thanks to generous sponsors, food and drink will be included in every ticket purchased.
“Who Wants to Be A” will take place on Wednesday, October 19, 2022, from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (Doors open at 5:30PM) at River Valley Arts Center in Wappingers Falls, NY. The event will feature delicious food graciously donated by local eateries, craft beer donated by Newburgh Brewing Company, wine and champagne donated by Coupe Champagne Bar, and much much more!
The game show will begin promptly at 7:00 PM with your host Andrew Mendez-Spera. Contestants will be chosen by random draw to participate. A single entry is included with your ticket purchase. You can add additional entries for $5 each during checkout. Only one play per person.
Chosen contestants will play for a chance to win great prizes donated by dozens of local Hudson Valley small businesses and supporters. We guarantee the opportunity to play for at least thirty attendees.
- Contestants will have the opportunity to play up to three rounds.
- Each round a contestant will be presented with a random question and four possible answers. If answered correctly, they secure the prize for that round.
- You can either choose to end the game and keep your prize or gamble it to play the next round.
- But, be weary, with each round the questions become that much more difficult. Should a contestant get the answer wrong, they will head back to their seat with nothing.
- Should the contestant get all three answers correctly, they win all three prizes!
- Want insurance? During checkout, add insurance for $5 to have the option to either phone a friend, 50/50, or ask the audience for help on one of your questions.
Funds raised from this event will be donated to the American Cancer Society through Andrew’s Real Men Wear Pink campaign. Additional opportunities to support will be available. While this is a family-friendly event, please be aware that some commentary during the show may be inappropriate for younger audiences. Since this is a fundraiser, there will be no refunds.