Conference Room Policies & Procedures
Payment & Cancellation:
- Payment in full is due at time of conference room reservation.
- If cancellation is requested more than 24 hours in advance a refund can be processed.
- If cancellation is requested less than 24 hours in advance, rental fee will be credited towards future use.
- If no cancellation request is received and a no-show occurs, rental fee is forfeited.
- User must adhere to COVID-19 standards of conduct and sanitization while in the building and the conference room.
- Smoking is prohibited in any area of the premises.
- User must return the conference room to the set-up as when they arrived.
- User assumes full responsibility for any damage caused to any part of the conference room sustained during their scheduled rental time. User agrees to pay for repair or replacement of any item of structure damaged by them.
Waiver & Indemnification:
- RVAC, its officers, agents and employees shall not be liable for any damage or injury to the user, or any other person, or to any property, occurring on the premises, or any part thereof, or in common areas thereof, and the User agrees to hold RVAC harmless from any claims or damages.
- RVAC shall not be liable for any interruption or error in the performance of services. User waives all liability against RVAC for any claims arising from such disruption of services, specifically, any telecommunications utilities on premises.